• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Transport for deuce needed!

Warren Lovell

Thanks for the amusing responses guys :roll:.

I knew it was going to be a bit expensive to transport and that was calculated in the cap on my bidding.

My fiance kicked me out of the house for a night last month when I bought a boat. Cant wait to see her reation when I tell her I bought two trucks! I got an M35A2 on ebay yesterday and the M35A3 on GL today.

Anyone got a room to rent???

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My fiance kicked me out of the house for a night last month when I bought a boat. Cant wait to see her reation when I tell her I bought two trucks! I got an M35A2 on ebay yesterday and the M35A3 on GL today.

Sounds like you may have more pressing problems than getting your truck home. :shock:

:deadhorse:

wikallen

Thanks for the amusing responses guys :roll:.

I knew it was going to be a bit expensive to transport and that was calculated in the cap on my bidding.

You should have gotten a M109a3 so you had a place to sleep.

lonegunman

If you got the A3 in Sparta you should just drive it home. They have nice A3's there for some reason, prolly the army has a major reserve base next door with good maintanence.

Plan on 50mph and 12 hours a day on the road. I drove mine coast to coast on my recovery with zero problems.

You really need some time away from where ever that ex-girlfriend lives anyway.