• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

trimble AN/PSN-9

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
From the top of every page!

For Sale Ads and/or Want Ads are NOT allowed to be posted in the forums. Please use the Classified Ads!

Crackerjax

Sorry I was not trying to find one on here I just figured I would ask if anyone knows a surplus dealer who has one... sorry again

I dont think I am going to find one of the an/psn-9's but ... I now have compiled alot of trimble trimpack units and a fue vehicle mounts and power cables and antennas and antenna cables ... kinda got my own trimble surplus shop going lol... I think the trimpack units will work well for what I am wanting it to do. I will mount the antenna on top of the smoke stack on my m35 via a custom mount I have made and I will run a piece of 1/4id wire pipe set off about an inch from the stack to run the antenna wire in all the way to the cab to protect it . all I need now is the go book and swivle arm mount and vehicle adapter and I should be set for inside the cab..

thanks

josh

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks