• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

trimble AN/PSN-9

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
From the top of every page!

For Sale Ads and/or Want Ads are NOT allowed to be posted in the forums. Please use the Classified Ads!

Crackerjax

Sorry I was not trying to find one on here I just figured I would ask if anyone knows a surplus dealer who has one... sorry again

I dont think I am going to find one of the an/psn-9's but ... I now have compiled alot of trimble trimpack units and a fue vehicle mounts and power cables and antennas and antenna cables ... kinda got my own trimble surplus shop going lol... I think the trimpack units will work well for what I am wanting it to do. I will mount the antenna on top of the smoke stack on my m35 via a custom mount I have made and I will run a piece of 1/4id wire pipe set off about an inch from the stack to run the antenna wire in all the way to the cab to protect it . all I need now is the go book and swivle arm mount and vehicle adapter and I should be set for inside the cab..

thanks

josh