• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Truck from Jessup Iowa 50648 to Woodburn Oregon

Wolfen

I know this a longshot,. I need a WC63 moved from Jessup Iowa 50648 to Woodburn Oregon 97071 by the end of May. the truck is 19 feet long, 7 feet wide, and 7.5 feet tall. The truck weighs 8400 pounds. There is a loading dock at both places so the type of trailer does not matter. If it is transported on a flat bed or low boy trailer, the WC63 will need to be tarped. If anyone knows of a good freight broker, please let me know. I am willing to share the trailer to reduce the cost. I have listed it on youship.com.

Wolfen

I am trying Mercury Transport. They quoted me $2200.00m for the move. I accepted, but they have been unable to find a driver so far. I do not need the whole 40 foot trailer. The driver, is welcome to load something else on the rest of the trailer.

Wolfen

I know this a longshot,. I need a WC63 moved from Jessup Iowa 50648 to Woodburn Oregon 97071 by the end of May. the truck is 19 feet long, 7 feet wide, and 7.5 feet tall. The truck weighs 8400 pounds. There is a loading dock at both places so the type of trailer does not matter. If it is transported on a flat bed or low boy trailer, the WC63 will need to be tarped. If anyone knows of a good freight broker, please let me know. I am willing to share the trailer to reduce the cost. I have listed it on youship.com.
Still needed. I am currently working with a freight broker, but it has been three weeks and they still haven't found a driver. The broker, quoted me $2200.00 to haul it.

fasttruck

Reference post 3: You had better believe they will find something to fill the space. Reference post 2: I had them move 2 trailers for me, one on the ground and one hauled on a trailer and they were able to find a driver to do it within a couple of days to keep me from paying demurrage charges to GP for exceeding their storage limits. Then it took 3 months to get a SF 97 with no EUC involved.