• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Truck from Jessup Iowa 50648 to Woodburn Oregon

Wolfen

I know this a longshot,. I need a WC63 moved from Jessup Iowa 50648 to Woodburn Oregon 97071 by the end of May. the truck is 19 feet long, 7 feet wide, and 7.5 feet tall. The truck weighs 8400 pounds. There is a loading dock at both places so the type of trailer does not matter. If it is transported on a flat bed or low boy trailer, the WC63 will need to be tarped. If anyone knows of a good freight broker, please let me know. I am willing to share the trailer to reduce the cost. I have listed it on youship.com.

Wolfen

I am trying Mercury Transport. They quoted me $2200.00m for the move. I accepted, but they have been unable to find a driver so far. I do not need the whole 40 foot trailer. The driver, is welcome to load something else on the rest of the trailer.

Wolfen

I know this a longshot,. I need a WC63 moved from Jessup Iowa 50648 to Woodburn Oregon 97071 by the end of May. the truck is 19 feet long, 7 feet wide, and 7.5 feet tall. The truck weighs 8400 pounds. There is a loading dock at both places so the type of trailer does not matter. If it is transported on a flat bed or low boy trailer, the WC63 will need to be tarped. If anyone knows of a good freight broker, please let me know. I am willing to share the trailer to reduce the cost. I have listed it on youship.com.
Still needed. I am currently working with a freight broker, but it has been three weeks and they still haven't found a driver. The broker, quoted me $2200.00 to haul it.

fasttruck

Reference post 3: You had better believe they will find something to fill the space. Reference post 2: I had them move 2 trailers for me, one on the ground and one hauled on a trailer and they were able to find a driver to do it within a couple of days to keep me from paying demurrage charges to GP for exceeding their storage limits. Then it took 3 months to get a SF 97 with no EUC involved.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks