• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Truck/Tractor Show PICS

No.2Diesel

Hi,

Over the Independence Day weekend we went out east again to the annual LIAPA/ATHS show. Its always a fun event with a variety of things on display. I finally got a panoramic pic of the wrecker towing the Oshkosh and thought I'd share a few pics . Enjoy! (Sorry for the low light in some of em'. Wrong camera setting. :oops: )

Attachments

looks like a good time

That look likes a good time. I look forward to the day when I purchase an old D8 with a winch blade and pony start.

We have the big iron classic coming up in Sept. http://www.bigironclassic.com/ if you enjoy big trucks on display with a great truck pull in the evening its worth your time to come. The truck pull has everything from barely running IHC Transtars to full blow KTTA Cummins/Detroit 12v71's, etc pushing out 1,900+hp. We will have a few of our trucks on display. Might even put an M818 or M812 in the pull.

Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Andy