• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Truck/Tractor Show PICS

No.2Diesel

Hi,

Over the Independence Day weekend we went out east again to the annual LIAPA/ATHS show. Its always a fun event with a variety of things on display. I finally got a panoramic pic of the wrecker towing the Oshkosh and thought I'd share a few pics . Enjoy! (Sorry for the low light in some of em'. Wrong camera setting. :oops: )

Attachments

looks like a good time

That look likes a good time. I look forward to the day when I purchase an old D8 with a winch blade and pony start.

We have the big iron classic coming up in Sept. http://www.bigironclassic.com/ if you enjoy big trucks on display with a great truck pull in the evening its worth your time to come. The truck pull has everything from barely running IHC Transtars to full blow KTTA Cummins/Detroit 12v71's, etc pushing out 1,900+hp. We will have a few of our trucks on display. Might even put an M818 or M812 in the pull.

Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Andy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks