• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trucks On Michelin 14.00R20s

338lapua09

I am liking the look of the 395's on your rig Wsucougarx..How's the road speed..I am happy with my ole stock 11.00's going over the mountains here..but love the look of the singles..

Good thread..

wsucougarx

I don't want to hijack this thread but I love the 395's! I don't notice any power loss on initial acceleration (over the stock 11.00's) and she goes about 6 MPH faster. Also, I was able to maintain my speeds over hill again without any noticeable power loss or deacceleration.

kennys@wi.rr.com

Standard 5 ton combat wheel with Michelin XZL's. Two of the tires are currently not XZL's, that's how I got it. But after this weekend they will all be XZL's.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
14.50R20's on the front and 1100R20's on the back
Any side pics of this one bob? Love the look!:drool:
Not my truck, here's another angle.
IM001566s.JPG
The fronts are M35A3 wheels & tires.

Note that 14.50's are the same diameter as the 1100's (43")
as mentioned above the 395's are 46" same as the 15.50R20's
The 15.50's have a heavier load rating than the 395's

maxspeed3

Just to really mess things up, here's what my 5 ton looks like with Goodyear MV/T 395's:) These tires are about 3" smaller in diameter (46" vs 49"). But have the about the same width as the 14.00's. Just something to think about. The 395's are in an abundant supply as they are the main tires on the FMTV type vehicles.
These fit a 2.5 ton stock wheels?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks