• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

try not to cry, i dare you...

SixSpeed

Banned
Jesus!!!! Its unbelievable to think of how much force was involved to bend that rockwell axle like that. Insane!

Normally I am a "Anything can be fixed" person, but I am not sure about this. That sure is sad.

ranchhopper

I worked with a guy who refused to dump a load of fill on an excavating job because he had the truck stuck and couldnt reposition it and it had a severe lean so he set the box back down on the frame.His boss the owner of the company came over to him screaming at him for holding things up as none of the other trucks could dump until he moved his truck.His boss the owner of the company threw him out of the truck and proceeded to raise the trailer and it went over on his own mercedes he never even flinched he had the dozer operator drag the mercedes and semi off to the side so the trucks that were lined up could dump and leave.A totaled mercedes and a dump trailer turned into scrap because of his impatience.When my friend realized what could have happened like someone getting crushed he quit on the spot and walked off the job.This same guy the company owner turned another one over a few years later on his wifes SUV on a job with her and one of his kids in the car but still no one got hurt a year later he went broke and lost everything including his wife and kids.

Dueceownerjoe

I've seen so many of those frameless trailer tip over it's not funny. Uneven dump area, misload or frozen loads it doesn't take much. Last one I saw landed on a Cat 235C excavator and just missed the occupied cab.

Scary.

Stan Leschert

Pic 1. Bridge plate and turn signals don't look like they suffered too much from the theory of gravity test.
I though that my soldiers were sufficiently unskilled, but even with all of the crap that they pulled,
...compared to that, they don't even rate an honorable mention!

Last edited:

Blythewoodjoe

So are we assuming the engine was pushed onto the axle and then transferred the load weight to the axle, then ground? One of you engineers figure up the energy required to do all that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks