• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Turn signals not working

Vondy

All my lights work, including black outs except turn signals. They come on when I turn on the 4 ways but don't flash. The green light on the switch comes on but does not flash when left or right signal is switched. They were working intermittently when I first got the truck about six months ago. Any ideas would be great. I'm planning on going to the Mid Ohio show the end of the month and figured I should get them working by then! Thanks to all.

Barrman

Then check the flasher itself.

Pin “A” to a light bulb which is grounded

Pin”B” to a 24VDC source

Pin “C” to ground

When “B” is connected, the light should blink about 80 times.minute

Vondy

Got em working last night. Took the plug off the flasher unit, sprayed the bolts and ground wire with wd40, let it sit for a bit hooked back up. One step closer to going to the MV show next weekend!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks