• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ugly Mo Fo !!!

pa.rich

You have a good looking grille and headlites there! I like it! Dont cut it up. Someone may want to buy it from you. Looks better in O.D.too. Might make a good log truck, camper, flatbed, dump, or feed grain, or hay truck. Too good to cut up! Besides you dont want to make us cry , do you? :cry:

m139h2otruck

If it was a gasser, I would guess that top speed would only be about 45 or so (2,100 rpm). Was tranny changed too? If not, great site rig but not so good down the road.

L1A1

I kind of like it as well! Like a previous poster wrote "look's like the world's biggest WC62." It's kind of funny how that works out though, the rig you buy for very little cash and plan on using as a parts donnor or what ever winds up being the" best runner you own." Good luck with your project!
Matt

texas-5-ton

pa.rich said:
You have a good looking grille and headlites there! I like it! Dont cut it up. Someone may want to buy it from you. Looks better in O.D.too. Might make a good log truck, camper, flatbed, dump, or feed grain, or hay truck. Too good to cut up! Besides you dont want to make us cry , do you? :cry:
You read my mind !! This would have made a GRRREAT hay hauling truck back in my hay hauling days. I think that I would have needed a squarebale loader to get them on the truck though. That would make a really cool sqaure bale truck.

Chad

m.walker

I was gonna use the chassis for one truck and the body for another , but it ran and drove so nice I hated to take it apart . It'll do 62 mph ! I did find a bridgetruck for parts but high priced ! I'm hoping to bring him down too an affordable amount ( low budget ) . The parts truck has a nice bed and some other parts . They put in a military diesel trans when they done the motor . Next time I'm at the shop I'll get a pic of the motor ( it fills the engine bay ) . Yeah I got an F750 too it was an army single axle tractor used at the parsons amunition plant , it's gonna be painted lusterless forest green . It still has the data plates inside . I wish I could find some pics of a single axle tractor used for hauling amunition to get an idea how to letter it .

Attachments

bkwudzhom

Nice truck! Try using it to make a little cash. Bigger flotation tires like from a spreader truck, a solid bed with several bucket seats and belts from the junkyard and you have a $5 a head ride over a car or two at the local truckshow/mud boggin/monster truck rally or tractor pull. If nothing else you can pay off a few project bills or donate proceeds to a local Charity for Vets. Just a thought!