• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Under bed gooseneck hitch for Deuce

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was going to edit my response to add that you could just fab up an lunette insert as the actual hitch on the Gooseneck is adjustable, and replaceable. In fact I was looking through these catalogs at some of the optional inserts.

I myself want a king pin option so I can haul my GN with my M915. But I have this feeling I've seen the lunette ring option in the past. Unfortunately I haven't found it.

I've seen quite a few people put super hitches on their M35's. With one of those you could easily add the ball and drop the GN on that...

I realize your solution was one to combine efforts, however I personally don't like the idea of another protrusion to worry about, either in my bed or finding it with my head...

Sometimes there is no perfect solution.

:doh: I had thought about that possible negative consequence also..... "That's gonna leave a mark."

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks