• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Under bed gooseneck hitch for Deuce

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was going to edit my response to add that you could just fab up an lunette insert as the actual hitch on the Gooseneck is adjustable, and replaceable. In fact I was looking through these catalogs at some of the optional inserts.

I myself want a king pin option so I can haul my GN with my M915. But I have this feeling I've seen the lunette ring option in the past. Unfortunately I haven't found it.

I've seen quite a few people put super hitches on their M35's. With one of those you could easily add the ball and drop the GN on that...

I realize your solution was one to combine efforts, however I personally don't like the idea of another protrusion to worry about, either in my bed or finding it with my head...

Sometimes there is no perfect solution.

:doh: I had thought about that possible negative consequence also..... "That's gonna leave a mark."