• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

updated m109 camper pics

deess

yep nice lad thanks,as for the gen i carry it in the 105 so i can move it away from the truck.as far as water i am looking for a travel trailer to steal the sink and water tanks out of.but its gonna get hot soon here so ac is the next project.thinking of cutting the back door and mounting small window unit.any ideas worse or better? shane

otisroy

Shane, looks great! If you don't go with the poly tanks from an RV, you may want to consider picking up a smaller IBC. My RV only has a 25 gallon fresh tank so I think I'm going to pick up a new(CLEAN, no pesticides, distillates, etc.) IBC that I can put in the 109 or 101 for longer trips.

PS.....you need a flat panel :)

Last edited:

Pawnshop

I like the bed setup, efficient use of space there! I want to make mine look military inside so I am going to use a pair of barracks bunks, I f I can find some nearby that will fit.

jj9620

Well now I see that I need to get one also Wife thinks its a great idea MMM guess that means I can get another MV Great Pics

M-1008
M-211
And more on the way

deess

thanks for all the compliments. i agree , flat screen is next,working with a budget.have a bobbed project starting up.need 1400.00 for 46 inch tires and custom rims .plus another couple hundred for a drive shaft lenghtening.plus money for tanks.i wanted to make it mine so i chose to customize it.but i do love the military look also. Shane

Oldgrunt

Hey Deess, great pic's. Have you thought about putting in a access to the cab, like on a tractor and sleeper unit? I've been looking for a 109 and this just makes me want one even more.

Old Grunt

m109guy

I would LIKE to put this in there, if it was closer to me........
That looks pretty cool, but doesn't seem to be very big. Anyone 6ft or taller wouldn't fit by the looks of it. Almost looks like a bunk system out of a sub.

deess

Hey Deess, great pic's. Have you thought about putting in a access to the cab, like on a tractor and sleeper unit?
no i have not,but i am going to build a crewcab bobbed truck soon:-D:-D:-D

Pawnshop

That looks pretty cool, but doesn't seem to be very big. Anyone 6ft or taller wouldn't fit by the looks of it. Almost looks like a bunk system out of a sub.

The stated dimensions are: Height 82-1/2" Width 103" Depth 28-1/2", there may be enough room for a 6.5' person to sleep, but I'm not sure. It is a NAVY bunk unit but I don't know the particular app.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks