• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Updated trip, FL to MD then over to Ohio and MI, then back to south Florida

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stonepicker good morning, l am assuming a I75 route back down to Florida from Michigan? What is the Date/ETA for I75 and Atlanta? Gimpy says you have the hammerdrill. I'll PM you my number

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That wire mesh pallet looks like it should become part of the trailer where it sits.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glad I got home in time to help load the heavy stuff and see Phil. That cover is nice looking on that trailer, fresh and brand new. :)

See you in a few weeks.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Update:
I should be leaving MI around noon on Friday. Heading down I-75 to FL.

Sitting on the porch drinking coffee this morning and looking out over the lake.
Awesome Picture Phil! What lake is that in Michigan? I grew up in Midland and we still have the summer cottage on Grandlake in Presque Isle.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Wow that cover looks like it was made for your trailer, how long is the deck 20'? Glad the mesh pallet is going to a good home and bet SWB is glad to have it out of the yard.

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The mesh pallets are wicked cool Dave.

Funny, it doesn't look like it's 90 degrees in that pic.

Stonepicker1

Wow that cover looks like it was made for your trailer, how long is the deck 20'? Glad the mesh pallet is going to a good home and bet SWB is glad to have it out of the yard.
Those cover were made for the USMC 5 ton with the 20 foot cargo beds. The super rope is good also.

SWB is very happy that the pallet is gone.:)

3dAngus

Well Phil, if you still have my number, you can just call and I'll go change the sheets at the other lake cottage for you. I can turn on the hot water heater and you'll have some privacy except for dinner, where you'll have to put up with that mean ole woman of mine.
Joyce would love to see you again.

PM sent

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Heck, if I hadn't given up sugar I'd love to have one of Joyce's pecan pies or apple.

That wire pallet would make an excellent scrap steel bin if you have something to load it when you are done. Then just have the scrap yard dump it.

But yes, it is pretty heavy to be humping around by hand. I am glad that I can mow the spot where it was sitting. :)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Holiday weekend Phil. Too bad my house is so far off I75, I could have sent you with a key.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Phil is alive and kicking, meeting Ron at 10:30 for exchange, there is a party on i75 if anyone interested

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks