• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Uses for Deuces

buddy_holly

I mostly show her off. And help everyone and their mother move. I took her to some car shows, they had no idea what to do with her but they loved it. I had to pull my camaro out of a dirt road-turned-wash once, she didn't even notice the weight. I take her to church since it's a longer drive and she can stretch her legs a bit. I take her to work too. She's the last Deuce on base. I always laugh when I see the lifted Chevys and Fords cuz mine's still bigger. And it made sense to get it. Both my vehicles are toys in need of constant TLC so one of em is always bound to be running. Someone's gotta drive the awesomeness, might as well be me :driver: And the plate is for all those people in their Priuses asking "What is that thing FOR?!"

Bottom line: She's a blast

Attachments

sandcobra164

Pulling trees down for a buddy by the creek is a good use for a Deuce. Sorry, no pics but the root ball on the trees were bigger than me and the Deuce handled them with relative ease with the front axle engaged.

sandcobra164

oh, the job payed more than I paid for the truck!!!! I drove the truck home so it must not have been too hard on it!!! I've done worse! Pull trees over, pull the stump ball, insanity but a paying job is good! I put a GPS in the window, 65 mph on 11's, Firestone's. Maybe I'll have a good paying job but this truck is good to go!!! Asking $100,000

nridr124

good ol nh boys tailgainting at nhis did all moust the same took it up to saco this past year and used my m105 as a sweet camper they frowned opon 25 adults with a keg in the back and solo cups it was a rolling paty needless to say i was forced to park it or the night

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Toys for Tots

Got the privelage to drive the local Christmas Parade to support the Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots. Somehow word got out to the community that we had a goal to fill the truck during the parade. LOTS of folks brought toys for the kids in need. Great experience! Some pictures of the decoration. Sorry for the quality, night time pictures aren't my best skill. Even had Private Smedley up front on the bumper all lit up (look real close, he's got his Eagle, Glob and Anchor onhis helmet). As soon as I figure out how to get pics off the phone, I'll post them. BTW the #1 was our # in the parade, we led the parade. As near as I can tell there was approximately 150 floats. Figured out the camera...last three pictures was from before the start.

Attachments

Last edited:

stutzcattle

I put a 2000 gallon tank on the back of mine and haul water to cows with it. I know I'm overloaded, but we have good roads and she handles it fine. Just be careful on the corners.

cx65083

I know mines a 5ton... but i used mine to pull out a fully loaded 16yard dump truck out of the sand! fast idle in Low range 1st. (i have the transfer air line unplugged so did it in 4x4)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks