• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Uses for Deuces

kearns

That's really making the old girl squat!
Pretty sure the tongue weight was more than the hitch was rated for. I really had to hang on my hi-lift to jack it up. Truck pulled it home like a champ though.

Previous owner said the heater/air conditioner works, I haven't gotten it hooked up yet to test. Some rot in the exterior siding, shouldn't take much to fix it up. Interior is in great shape.

m715mike

I got home this evening to find a neighbor's Ford pick-up planted in his yard. They were very grateful when I offered to get the Deuce.

I had to use three tow straps to reach the Ford. I didn't want to get too far off the concrete and risk sticking my truck. It is still pretty wet here.

Once everything was hooked up, I eased forward in 1st gear and couldn't even feel that Ford back there.

The best part is that I purchased the tow straps and shackles used this evening from members here on SS!!! The equipment on my truck came in handy tonight!

Ok, here are some poor quality pictures:
image.jpgimage.jpg

Another Ahab

I got home this evening to find a neighbor's Ford pick-up planted in his yard.

The best part is that I purchased the tow straps and shackles used this evening from members here on SS!!! The equipment on my truck came in handy tonight!

Ok, here are some poor quality pictures:
View attachment 597533View attachment 597534
Any pic is a good pic; even a quick stick-figure sketch in a pinch. It's all good.

And inquiring minds want to know, but, were you using one of these!? :mrgreen:

camera.jpg