• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Uses for Deuces

kearns

That's really making the old girl squat!
Pretty sure the tongue weight was more than the hitch was rated for. I really had to hang on my hi-lift to jack it up. Truck pulled it home like a champ though.

Previous owner said the heater/air conditioner works, I haven't gotten it hooked up yet to test. Some rot in the exterior siding, shouldn't take much to fix it up. Interior is in great shape.

m715mike

I got home this evening to find a neighbor's Ford pick-up planted in his yard. They were very grateful when I offered to get the Deuce.

I had to use three tow straps to reach the Ford. I didn't want to get too far off the concrete and risk sticking my truck. It is still pretty wet here.

Once everything was hooked up, I eased forward in 1st gear and couldn't even feel that Ford back there.

The best part is that I purchased the tow straps and shackles used this evening from members here on SS!!! The equipment on my truck came in handy tonight!

Ok, here are some poor quality pictures:
image.jpgimage.jpg

Another Ahab

I got home this evening to find a neighbor's Ford pick-up planted in his yard.

The best part is that I purchased the tow straps and shackles used this evening from members here on SS!!! The equipment on my truck came in handy tonight!

Ok, here are some poor quality pictures:
View attachment 597533View attachment 597534
Any pic is a good pic; even a quick stick-figure sketch in a pinch. It's all good.

And inquiring minds want to know, but, were you using one of these!? :mrgreen:

camera.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks