• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Uses for Deuces

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Used mine last night to haul off an entire load of junk my past tenet left me with. Another load or three and I should be done.

I hate being a landlord.

Gastrap

Used mine today to haul my '38 John Deere B and 2 flywheel engines to the antique power show. It has 6 D-rings on the floor for chains.

The deuce is one of the displays for the show too. Rides real smooth with the B in there:D

P1010345.jpg

halftrackkid

Im a MV collector an farmer in Ca. The farmer next to me has two M-35's that are potato haulers! They NEVER get stuck an haul potatoes to the near by Frito Lay plant! Funny conversion!

BENZTECH

Hello everyone this sunday I Took the deuce for a ride down to my local Airsoft field and transported some of the men down onto the field for battle. It was really cool and gave a nice effect to the guys to start the game off. I May make that my sunday morning routine for a while it really added to the whole war games thing.The guys really had fun and so did I. It looked real cool all loaded up heading through the woods to the main game area with guys wearing full gear and carrying assault rifles. Made for some great pictures too. Next week I will video tape the transport.

Attachments

Atwater

Used mine today to haul my '38 John Deere B and 2 flywheel engines to the antique power show. It has 6 D-rings on the floor for chains.

The deuce is one of the displays for the show too. Rides real smooth with the B in there:D

View attachment 266241

this is exactly the type of use i have in mind for a deuce WHEN i get one:grin:
seems a goose-neck trailer of similar capacity is comparable in price and not nearly as fun:mrgreen:

chicklin

Spent the weekend hauling a bunch of 12 and 16 foot lumber for a deck project. No sweat and could not have done it near as easily or safely with my Chevy 3500. The guys at Home Depot got a big kick out of it each time I came back.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I plan to haul stone for my driveway, Wanted to get a winch truck to pull a tree over that's half blown over hanging over my duck/chicken shed, I suppose a nonwinch truck I'm getting will be able to do it... Ride around town, be awesome to drive in local parades, pretend it's one of my snowmobiles soon. This thread is great!

Akicita

I picked up the wood that was used to build a wheelchair ramp of about 30 ft in total length. The family that had it had already taken the ramp apart when I saw it. They told me on the phone it would take two pick-up trucks to haul all of that wood away. I was glad I had the Deuce because there's no way those long boards and panels would fit into a p/u truck bed. I had some boards stick out the back of the Deuce!! Anyway, picked it all up at once with room to spare.
Sorry, no pictures.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks