• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

VA Fall Classic in Newport News VA

Capehenery

I have been working with the show coordinators for space but still need to register. So far I have 5 trucks but have received interest from others, just no confirmation.

Capehenery

From 17 take the Business route (George Washington Hwy) past 64 there's a 7-11 on the left about 1/2 mile. Ill meet you there and we can run up 64 to 664 to 64. The event is just past Ft Eustis, Its a huge park. Just let me know an ETA and Ill make sure 7-11 has hot coffee rofl

I'm not familiar with the area so I'll have to rely on the GPS. I don't get why there directions show entering from a point so far away?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks