• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

VA Rally

olbucksnort

I want'a do this trail this Year(2013). Haven't done a Mountain Mission in Yr? But gave up a Kidney to an Ol'Friend and just can't take it like I use too. Can anyone show me some Video of the Trails so I can see how Rough they are ? Of course , just like don't drink and drive no one should Tape and drive.
Sure could use feedback (not feedbag) on the ride.
Sincerely, Ol'Bucksnort.
P.S. "I know the sound of Wining !ussy's an anin't goin'be one"

rickf

PM me your e-mail and I will send you some I took from my M-151 a couple of years ago. There are some trails that are a little rough but others are mainly gravel roads.

Rick

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
At the speeds we go over the rougher areas, your kidney may not realize it is traveling. The gravel roads sometimes give more jarring than the big rocks we have to climb over and around. Of course, all this is moot if you are riding in the half track!

rickf

Yea, My camera operator dropped the ball this past year and I have next to nothing but campsite pics to offer. This year I hope to have a video camera AND a better still camera. Maybe I can teach Hyperpuppy to be a videographer!?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have to come up with the flyer so that it will be able as soon as Aberdeen comes around, so I can pass it out to interested folks. Also need to advertise in MVM and Supply Line.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks