• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Vacuum Reg Valve, need it?

HAWKMAN

How much trouble will I get in if I eliminate the Vacuum Regulator Valve and hook directly to pump,I just need to move truck a short distance and VRV isn't allowing vacuum to the trans modulator....bites driving it in second gear. :x

SmokeyDod

The vac or modulator don't have anything to do w/shifting from 1-2-3 just when and how hard it shifts. Sounds like you have a problem in the valve body of trans.

69dieselfreak

i just got my truck running yesterday so i went to take it for a test drive check the fluid and all
first test shifting irraticly but really hard when it did so checked my fluid it was over full and air ated :?: took it out again and had no shifting 2-3 it still 1 and reverse so what am i looking at doing thanks guys

flewbyu

Bump to the top for you, I'm interested in this info as well...
Found new VRVs through Amazon.com. Brand new, ships in one day. $100 including 2 day shipping.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks