• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Vacuum Reg Valve, need it?

HAWKMAN

How much trouble will I get in if I eliminate the Vacuum Regulator Valve and hook directly to pump,I just need to move truck a short distance and VRV isn't allowing vacuum to the trans modulator....bites driving it in second gear. :x

SmokeyDod

The vac or modulator don't have anything to do w/shifting from 1-2-3 just when and how hard it shifts. Sounds like you have a problem in the valve body of trans.

69dieselfreak

i just got my truck running yesterday so i went to take it for a test drive check the fluid and all
first test shifting irraticly but really hard when it did so checked my fluid it was over full and air ated :?: took it out again and had no shifting 2-3 it still 1 and reverse so what am i looking at doing thanks guys

flewbyu

Bump to the top for you, I'm interested in this info as well...
Found new VRVs through Amazon.com. Brand new, ships in one day. $100 including 2 day shipping.

Last edited: