• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Value of an M35A2

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Be very careful guys about talking about the GL shutdown. Warnings have been posted about free vacations.

bsorcs

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As noted earlier, it's in the eye of the beholder. I'm maybe 3.5K in mine...~1300 purchase, 1500 for recovery and laying on of hands, the rest for fuel/fluids/parts/tires/batteries. I couldn't buy a used 1-ton w/200K miles for that, and if I could, no one would wave/smile/salute/etc. where ever I drove it. Nor could I snatch small trees from the earth or haul my 4 tons of ww machines around.

After driving it Redstone>Arizona>Oregon>Arizona>Louisiana, I haven't put more than 150 miles on it in 3 years. I just fire it up and ride a bit to keep it loose every week or so, and haul the boat back and forth. The grand kids love it and the neighbors are constantly amazed. What could be better?

sandcobra164

$1045 after fees on a GL Auction truck about 5 years ago. I've spent money on maintenance, canvas, paint, a M105 trailer and it adds up to a point that I can't honestly count but it's a good truck and I love to drive it. Some people know the value of nothing and the price of everything. Mine is pretty much priceless.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks