• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Vehicle slowly coming along....

lindsaym

Well, Alaska is divided into three parts: the cities, such as Anchorage, which comprise about .01% of Alaska, the smaller satellite towns, like Chugiak, where I live, that makes up about 1% of Alaska. Then you have the wilderness, which - if my math is correct - constitutes 98.99% of Alaska. That, my friend, is where I shall bug-out!

lindsaym

Well, I checked the rules and I must've missed where it talked about bug-out stuff. Clearly you wouldn't mention it if I hadn't broken some type of rule. Sorry about that. I have to ask...what in the world is a "zombie" post?

lindsaym

Ridgeback, that's an excellent idea, an one I hadn't even thought of in my haste to get an old-school carrier. I'm checking them out now. Thanks!

Al Harvey

Well, I checked the rules and I must've missed where it talked about bug-out stuff. Clearly you wouldn't mention it if I hadn't broken some type of rule. Sorry about that. I have to ask...what in the world is a "zombie" post?
To prevent the blackhole discussion of zombie apocalypse. That's where a lot of "bug-out" vehicle discussions go. Your building the best "camper" CUCV. Just avoid the doomsday talk.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It's ok. I just removed the "bug out" discussion.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?84063-Forum-rules

Conduct: SteelSoldiers.Com is designed to be a family-friendly and clean website. The forum discussions can be lively and informative without degrading into vulgarity. As a registered SteelSoldiers.Com member, it is your responsibility to make sure that you DO NOT:

• Post Zombie or bug out threads.

lindsaym

Hmm, I didn't realize that grown men talked about zombie apocalypses. I'm planning more for the inevitable breakdown of the social infrastructure due to economic collapse and civil unrest, but i get your point! lol