• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Vehicle slowly coming along....

lindsaym

Well, Alaska is divided into three parts: the cities, such as Anchorage, which comprise about .01% of Alaska, the smaller satellite towns, like Chugiak, where I live, that makes up about 1% of Alaska. Then you have the wilderness, which - if my math is correct - constitutes 98.99% of Alaska. That, my friend, is where I shall bug-out!

lindsaym

Well, I checked the rules and I must've missed where it talked about bug-out stuff. Clearly you wouldn't mention it if I hadn't broken some type of rule. Sorry about that. I have to ask...what in the world is a "zombie" post?

lindsaym

Ridgeback, that's an excellent idea, an one I hadn't even thought of in my haste to get an old-school carrier. I'm checking them out now. Thanks!

Al Harvey

Well, I checked the rules and I must've missed where it talked about bug-out stuff. Clearly you wouldn't mention it if I hadn't broken some type of rule. Sorry about that. I have to ask...what in the world is a "zombie" post?
To prevent the blackhole discussion of zombie apocalypse. That's where a lot of "bug-out" vehicle discussions go. Your building the best "camper" CUCV. Just avoid the doomsday talk.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It's ok. I just removed the "bug out" discussion.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?84063-Forum-rules

Conduct: SteelSoldiers.Com is designed to be a family-friendly and clean website. The forum discussions can be lively and informative without degrading into vulgarity. As a registered SteelSoldiers.Com member, it is your responsibility to make sure that you DO NOT:

• Post Zombie or bug out threads.

lindsaym

Hmm, I didn't realize that grown men talked about zombie apocalypses. I'm planning more for the inevitable breakdown of the social infrastructure due to economic collapse and civil unrest, but i get your point! lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks