• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

VETERANS DAY 2011 - Post HERE!

Stan Leschert

I just recovered the Nov 11 pics from a wrongly deleted SD card, so in a couple of days, I'll resize and post. A number of new and old Vets, Mounties, CF Soldiers, but only 4 green trucks. The day was about Vets .... Not trucks!

Here's a teaser!

Last edited:

Srjeeper

Veterans Day with the Camo Crew

In attendance were Col.Paul Longgrear USArmy Ranger, Ga.Blind Veterans, Gun Truckers Lt. Ralph Fuller OIC, 'Red' Israel NCOIC, 'Beav' Bennett Rear Gunner and Danny Cochran Driver/Gunner. Rosie the Riverters and one of the Orginal Merrills Mauraders from WWII also rounded out the participants.

You may also spot some of our very own SS members there to help drive some of the many vehicles the CAMO Crew staged for this event.

PapaBear and crew where excellent hosts and a good time was had by all.

Attachments

Amer-team

Here are some pics from the Nov. 5 Auburn WA Veterans Day parade. There is a good turnout of military vehicles for this event, unfortunately I did not get many pictures.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks