• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Veterans Parade Columbus GA.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Northern mafia contingent home 12.5 hours after start of mission!

Great day and wow what support for our men and women in the armed forces!!

The Swiss even got to carve the roast beast.

Thanks Larry for the hospitality and feast, I will never eat again :)

zout

Great big thanks to the CAMO mafia for the outstanding performance and to IFS Mafia Godfather Don - thanks for the invite - it was spectacular this year.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK...here's what happened today.

The CAMO crew wanted to have some military vehicles in our Columbus, Georgia Veterans Parade...but we are down to about 5 drivers...but we had lots of vehicles.

What's a CAMO Imperial First Sergeant/Georgia Mafia Godfather to do....Hey...ask for help!!

And help was well received.

I want to thank the folks from North and South Carolina, North and South Georgia and Alabama that stepped up and helped us accomplish a mission that will be remembered by all who have ever served our nation in one way or another.

You know who you are and you need to pat yourself on the back because you made a difference today...you represented and those who saw you represent appreciated what you did today.

Some of you were not Veterans but you represented Veterans by driving Military Vehicles. So...ya done good by my count.

I think you all enjoyed the feast after the parade and I just want to give my personal thank you for everything you folks helped us to do today.

P.S....I Lost my camera again...so I only have a few pics on my phone...so I gotta figure out how to do that thingy again....

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you for hosting us PB! I thoroughly enjoyed today.

I also see that Swiss did lie about getting a pic of me.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That's an epic turnout!

Clintogf is so jealous of Mahala now. rofl

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ferro and EMD567 arrived back at EMD's FOB at 2200. Ferro made it to his FOB at 2330, so a good time was had by all.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks