• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Veteran's State Park details, meet and greet and swap

3dAngus

Last weekend before July 4th holidays and I know many of you are traveling, like myself.

While enjoying your vacation with family, think about it NOT ending and taking your family on another weekend holiday to Lake Blackshear with us, and the Veterans State Park. It should be a fun weekend with lots to do.

Or, just come by yourself. It will be a great opportunity to just get away from it all and go Green!

JOECOOL48

Does anyone going to the Lake Blackshear need a camo net support system. each Bag contains 12 poles(fiberglass) 18 battens, 12 stakes, 6 batten/pole adapters. They make good bird house poles, flag poles, electric fence poles, target stands, range markers, brackets to mount flags in the bed of your MV. $40.00 trade or cash to SS members delivered to Lake Blackshear

IMAG0009.jpgIMAG0006.jpgDSC_3214.jpgIMAG0005.jpg

3dAngus

And so.... we're back from the 4th of July!!

Let's go Camping! Can't wait. The wife and I discussed it, and the deuce wins out. We're going to pull a trailer in the Bobber and camp in the back of the deuce. I'll start getting it "Camper Ready" this week.

Looking forward to it.

And Joe, I still have a bunch of those we traded for at the Ga. Rally or else I would be all over it. Nice poles and lots of uses around the house and for camping as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks