• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

VW Kurierwagen (VW 181)

onegmjack

Looks like you are doing a great job, and not giving up. At first look of car, not that bad, but a lot of rust covered up. You are a great metal mechnic,keep the pictures and the build coming,want to see the finished product.Dwight

HUGO bOSS

Thanks onegmjack... I'm trying to get the car ready for the end of this year...:driver:

About my work... well, this is a hobby... that I'm learning by my self...:cookoo: My profession is behind a computer in a desk of a bank... :mrgreen:

HUGO bOSS

Need to make the reinforcment for the jack support...

60 cms in"L" shape...
Many rust in the original one, so I decided to make a new one...

HUGO bOSS

The front hood have also attention...

Need only some welding to 3 holes and griding, to be ready to the 3m disk... and primer...
Less yellow paint... :mrgreen:

HUGO bOSS

Hello.
Sorry I take so long to put some news here... will try to up date all the works on this car...
Still lots of work on him to do... but only at the week ends I have some free time to work on him...

HUGO bOSS

Reinforcement of the jack support...

The original part is all rusty, without salvation... This is going to be to elevate the body without damage... so I need to make a new one

Here with the curves, with the floorpan, as original...

HUGO bOSS

The new supports for the rubber mats...

Make them with the fender nuts with screws with a washer welded... It's for better fix them and avoid them to get loose...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks