• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Water leaking from head?

Colonel Smash

My Deuce leaks water from between the two heads. And I'm guessing it's either a blown head gasket or a cracked head. Has anyone ever had this problem??

By the way, I did not use the search option. But I know it's there! Thank you.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you absolutely sure of where it is coming from? I ask only because I spent a lot of time tracking a leak down and it wasn't coming from where I first thought.

In my case it was those pesky hoses on the passenger side manifolds. First time it got cold in 2010 it started leaking and I waited until after winter to fix it. First time it got cold in 2011 it did the same thing in the same place. Turns out it was the clamps. :-(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks