• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Weare NH Rally

Carl_in_NH

How do you define "big day"? Vendors rolling in, or public attendance, or the most club members there?
I agree with BillF; largest amount of MVs, greatest number of general public & club members milling about, and probably the largest number of vendors as well - since you get the average Joe selling things along with professional vendors who may have showed up sometime Friday.

Any day is a good day to be at a rally - but Saturday seems to be the most well attended.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I used to give discounts to members, but when one guy on here told another who obviously wasnt (and this was all overheard by a friend when we were at Aberdeen) "just tell the guy your on Steelsoldiers, he'll hook you up" all discounts stopped. Now everyone pays the same price.

At any rate, I'll be there Friday for the day in a blue pickup truck loaded with cans.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks