• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

"We'd like to invade sir, but we can't find the keys to the truck!!"

Reworked LMTV

Easy peezy and cheap mod.

Total cost: About $4 dollars (online auction)

Total time: About an hour

I left the leads from the truck unmodified, so can be returned to original form. Use a step drill bit and go slow. Dremel the last portion for a tight fit.IMG_1652.jpgIMG_1653.jpgIMG_1649.jpg
Now to LED light all the gauges...

Last edited:

TNriverjet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice work! I'd be interested in knowing which online auction... PM or text me. It's just a momentary, one position switch like is used on a garden tractor or similar, right?

I see you also have the "duct tape volume-reduction" modification on the low air warning buzzer. [thumbzup]

Reworked LMTV

Nice work! I'd be interested in knowing which online auction... PM or text me. It's just a momentary, one position switch like is used on a garden tractor or similar, right?

I see you also have the "duct tape volume-reduction" modification on the low air warning buzzer. [thumbzup]
bon

Thanks. Yah, the duct tape is my fav mod. Let's think about this. We have special low silhouette / reflection pain, IR lights, all to prevent detection. Then we put a buzzer on it that alerts half of the middle East to its location? LOL

Yes, it is a momentary switch with 3 lugs, though I used only 2 of the 3 lugs.

322551626603 use this listing number to find it on the world's largest and overpriced fee Auction site. $2.62 delivered. It is actually a well-built switch.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks