• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

"We'd like to invade sir, but we can't find the keys to the truck!!"

Reworked LMTV

Easy peezy and cheap mod.

Total cost: About $4 dollars (online auction)

Total time: About an hour

I left the leads from the truck unmodified, so can be returned to original form. Use a step drill bit and go slow. Dremel the last portion for a tight fit.IMG_1652.jpgIMG_1653.jpgIMG_1649.jpg
Now to LED light all the gauges...

Last edited:

TNriverjet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice work! I'd be interested in knowing which online auction... PM or text me. It's just a momentary, one position switch like is used on a garden tractor or similar, right?

I see you also have the "duct tape volume-reduction" modification on the low air warning buzzer. [thumbzup]

Reworked LMTV

Nice work! I'd be interested in knowing which online auction... PM or text me. It's just a momentary, one position switch like is used on a garden tractor or similar, right?

I see you also have the "duct tape volume-reduction" modification on the low air warning buzzer. [thumbzup]
bon

Thanks. Yah, the duct tape is my fav mod. Let's think about this. We have special low silhouette / reflection pain, IR lights, all to prevent detection. Then we put a buzzer on it that alerts half of the middle East to its location? LOL

Yes, it is a momentary switch with 3 lugs, though I used only 2 of the 3 lugs.

322551626603 use this listing number to find it on the world's largest and overpriced fee Auction site. $2.62 delivered. It is actually a well-built switch.

Last edited: