• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Weekend at Wreckeman's

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
This coming Saturday (12th) Clinto and his long-suffering GF (the lovely Dawn) will be at my place to pick up her deuce and some other stuff.
If anyone close to the LZ wants to show up and hang out (while Clinto does all the work on the deuce) you will be welcome.
I want to set up the inflatable shelter that we will be using as a Mess Hall dining facility to make sure it is mission capable for the GA Rally.
I may also try to set up part of my Maintainence Tent Frame to see how big it really is.....any assistance would be appreciated.
If enough folks show up I'll throw some dogs on the grill and we will make a day of it.
PM if you think you can make it so I will have a head count and know if I need to buy some supplies.

Alredneck

Banned
WM as much as I would like to render you free of watching my steel and pick up the NE ROPs. I am afraid i will not be in attendance. Reason the sorry no good low life of Memphis decided to liberate O.D. Green LLC of 7 radiators. Yep cut them out of the trucks with a torch. One was a customers truck. So I will be doing that haul for almost nothing now.aua My Dad is coming into town next Monday and I have discuss linking up with you sometime in the next two weeks he is in town so yall can meet and we can relieve you of your guard duty. Keep up the good work and I will be in touch.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I think we'll bring our own food.

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I figure we are going to leave here about 0600, which should put us there at about 0800 with the hour change in our favor.

I have all my tools and gear with me (the Maccus pickup list) along with a master cylinder and an airpack. WM said the truck has plenty of BFS but no pedal. So something is dead.

Then I gotta' drive it home in 90+° weather while clintogf rides along in the air conditioned F-150.

I gotta' teach her how to drive one of these things.

C

Attachments

1crook

You might want to edit out that next-to-last line about the 90° weather before you try and convince her she needs to learn...

That is true. He does not know that I do not know how to drive a stick well for a reason. :-D

I have tried several times before to drive a stick, I just haven't gotten it down yet. I am afraid that there would be a death noise coming from the transmission if I tried to drive it back here to GA.

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I have tried several times before to drive a stick, I just haven't gotten it down yet.
You are aware the mule is a stick shift, correct? :razz:

Attachments

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks