• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Weekend at Wreckeman's

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
The addy is: 530 Sand Rock Ave.
Sand Rock, AL 35983

That's for all you directionally impaired folks that have to use those electronic contraptions to help you find your way.

If anyone needs my cell number PM me.

zout

This transplanted Yankee would love to come and watch Clinto drip sweat - but I have my piece of crap - rusted out jeep coming and I can drink Clinto's Crown while I pressure wash it and if the snakes have not bailed out while it goes down the road - I get to hit them with the pressure washer.

As you know yankee's stories are long and drawn out so this will be simple.
I will be thinking of ya all :beer:
hope you post pics

GoldComet6

Clintogf: No worries....from my experience, once you learn the basics, you can drive most any manual. You'll need to modify the variables though, because each vehicle is different. Clinto is right: the more practice you get, the more confidence you'll have! Then, the only thing that can stop you is the....police.

What time does the....uhhh...mystery meat....lunch start:?:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
So, Clinto, are you guys planning on getting there at 0800 EST or 0800 CST?
0800 CST-I suspect the trip will take 3 hours and leaving here at 6 will put us there at 8 CST.

I realized tonight I am much lower than I thought on silicone brake fluid. Anyone coming Saturday that wants to part with a gallon?

jrou111

Wish I could make it but have to work that morning. Plus as much fun as it'd be to watch Clinto work, I'm not much of a sit-a-round-er.

Y'all have fun.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
:jumpin: Er...there are a few things you guys planning to go to Wreckerman's AO need to know:

1.. Don't make any sudden moves or make loud noises unless you are sure he has taken his meds....twice.

2.. Do not mention torches, welders or any other cutting device.

3.. If you drink anything not in a sealed container....make sure you use the Army Standard Purification Procedure before doing so....also check to see if it's flamable.

4.. If you get tired and wanna take a nap...DO NOT sleep on yer stomach!!

5.. Upon arrival...inventory any animals...dogs, cats...etc.. Inventory again before ya actually eat any BBQ.

Otherwise have a good time!!:roll:

Attachments

1crook

Clintogf: No worries....from my experience, once you learn the basics, you can drive most any manual. You'll need to modify the variables though, because each vehicle is different. Clinto is right: the more practice you get, the more confidence you'll have! Then, the only thing that can stop you is the....police.
Yeah, I know what you mean. Some vehicles are harder for me to start off from standling still without me stalling it. I will just need to practice more on a consistent basis, my practice time is too few and far between. The only way that I could get in trouble is if the police want to pick on me for going too slow. No manual truck that we currently have here will go over 55. :driver:

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
WM frequently trys to pass off armored possums as the renouned and most sought after (at least in Alabama) free range possums.
I'm just sayin....watch what ya eat and/or drink....WM get's "creative" when he hasn't had enough meds....remember how sick Tim got at the GA Rally??

Oh....and if ya see him dump some of what he's drinking into a fuel tank...DONT DRINK THAT
:jumpin::roll::lol::driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks