• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Well Guy and Girls i have rescued another m1008 More info to come :]

*******UPDATE Yall on Army M1008 *********

I have gone and found another cucv its an old army cucv 86 m1008 as yall know i have been toying with it i got it running but it runs and shuts off and the converter on the fire wall wire from the 24 volt block got hot so im guessing its gone bad i at least know the 6.2 is good makes me feel half way good lol

Last edited:
god yall are worst than a bunch of kids in a toy store lol I swear yall are funny i had to work today so i couldnt go until after 5pm to pick it up recovery went with out a hitch army m1008 is in my parents driveway im so proud gonna need a few things glow plugs and a relay but thats normal

on an information note this truck cam from up north from Maryland from an army base passenger door has rust as u can see the bed has a spot in it but that it the body is in pretty good shape chassis is bad but its no the greatest im guessin the truck was a radio truck as thier a huge braket in the pass floor board i know about the flat plate but thiers another bracket

Attachments

Last edited:
yeah i know i play it with tommrow thanks yall i was amazed how clean it was i bought this from an indvidual here in Jacksonville NC when i saw this i had to have it being my uncle served in the army on the motor T side so he had a few in the fleet [thumbzup]

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let me be the first to say. WE NEED MORE PICS!!!! IT looks good. I hope it runs as well as it looks.

slickm1008

wana buy the brush gaurd?

i have 1 and the rest of the front bumper, grill, and even the core support with the slave and blk out light...

let me know if you are interested!

and NICE rig btw!!!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks