• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Well, I did it now... bought my first MEP003

3dAngus

Problem is, I got the commercial washer, dryer, extractor, water heater, compressor, maybe a 3000 gal water tank, pumps, and a sweet M1061E1 trailer, but with no place to put it. Oh what joy we go through just to get the revered generator.
No EUC required. Anyone in the Robins area that might be able to move it about 15 miles? Weights 15K pounds with all the junk on it. All I really need is the generator.

Engineered Air Systems mdl M85-200 Trailer mounted laundry unit, sn: M85200-0128. MIL-L-44142. Major components includes: Tumbler drying, water heater, washing machine, extractor. w/Libby MEP003A Diesel engine driven 10kw generator set included. Hrs: 94, sn: RZ45934. Mounted on Utility Tool & Body mdl XM1061E1 General purpose 4wh trailer, sn: 621

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Dell, I'd be interested in the hoses and quick connect fittings. Let me know before they get scrapped. Congrats on the win.

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Problem is, I got the commercial washer, dryer, extractor, water heater, compressor, maybe a 3000 gal water tank, pumps, and a sweet M1061E1 trailer, but with no place to put it. Oh what joy we go through just to get the revered generator.
No EUC required. Anyone in the Robins area that might be able to move it about 15 miles? Weights 15K pounds with all the junk on it. All I really need is the generator.

Engineered Air Systems mdl M85-200 Trailer mounted laundry unit, sn: M85200-0128. MIL-L-44142. Major components includes: Tumbler drying, water heater, washing machine, extractor. w/Libby MEP003A Diesel engine driven 10kw generator set included. Hrs: 94, sn: RZ45934. Mounted on Utility Tool & Body mdl XM1061E1 General purpose 4wh trailer, sn: 621

You did good.
Too bad there were a couple of these units sold elsewhere that did not have the generators with them. In fact they have been sold a few times.

WBrun334

That's a nice looking rig. Just yesterday my wife said she needed a new washer and dryer. Can you imagine the following conversation: "Hey Honey, guess what I got for you?".

3dAngus

HEY!!! I got my first OD Green. Now I can have a signature like so many others. Ha!

MEP-003
M85-200
M1061E1
Clean clothes

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd love to have the hole thing with or with the gen set.:drool::drool:

I think alot of these get scraped for the gen and trailer:sad:
Problem is, some people bid on these like it has the generator, and more than they are worth if it is without the genny. I've seen a few units sold no less than 3 times each at one location. Likely because the winning bidder refuses it after the sale when they figure out it does not have a generator. It helps to call the sale location before hand if you plan on bidding on one of these laundry units.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That looks like a very nice trailer unit. Either freshly repainted or used very little! Good job!

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That happened to at least one of our members here.

In the last week they sold 2 of the 4 from that sale, again. Went high enough they might get left again.

One for $2230.00 before fees.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks