• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Well, I did it now... bought my first MEP003

3dAngus

Problem is, some people bid on these like it has the generator, and more than they are worth if it is without the genny. I've seen a few units sold no less than 3 times each at one location. Likely because the winning bidder refuses it after the sale when they figure out it does not have a generator. It helps to call the sale location before hand if you plan on bidding on one of these laundry units.
Fully agree. I went down and looked it over today. Only issue is the batteries are dead, or there is a master switch to turn the batteries off. They look new.

Trailer looks new too if it wasn't from the hookup at the pintle hitch, but we all know that's not the case. It's just very very clean.

Anybody know where the manuals are. I could only find one with about 15 pages on it that doesn't get it done.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks