• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Well I did it

dcwilkie

I now own a JEEP CORP M35A2 2 1/ 2 TON 6X6 CARGO TRUCK:-D
What have I gotten my self into...:?:

As far as I could see all I need is a passenger door inside door latch handle. Anyone have one to spare?

This is my first big truck. I owned an ex-Army 1976 Dodge pickup with a slant six (is that the M855? I never can remember...) and let a good friend talk me out of it. I think it's still on his farm in mid-Alabama. Now I can blaze down the parkway at 48 mph!
I can't wait...

dcwilkie

Here are the pictures from the auction. It was held at Redstone Arsenal here in Huntsville, AL by Government Liquidators (auction no. 4289 item 3906).
I am quite pleased! This one runs great, seems to shift well (couldn't drive it), and appears to be complete. Even the spare is good.
I'll post some "at home" pics when I finally get it here. I have to fill out an End Use Agreement and some other form to get the title. Hopefully I can at least get the paperwork turned in tomorrow.

Attachments

KsM715

Nice looking truck. Good luck with the EUC. I sent one off on May 8th and just got notified today that it needs revisions. 2 weeks to notifiy me!?!:mad: and no Its not my first EUC.

Just letting you know, you got time.

dcwilkie

I think the trailer is a mistake. The only item listed in the auction was the M35A2. I'll try to get a trailer later on if more will be listed.
Here's hoping I didn't buy a garage queen!:roll:

grounded

Banned
what have you gotten yourself into?? um you will wonder that once you got about 5-6 in your driveway. welcome to the green side ;)

welcome to the site also. its your new home rofl

FreightTrain

Banned
oh,that is the window handle not the door latch handle.Was about to say I would send ya one free being your a new guy and local but I also need that part and only have 1(My knob{ok dirty minds....don't even go there} fell off the other day).