• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Well looky what I found

gunboy1656

Well how about this, I got my wife hunting trucks as we drive down the road. She was not into me getting my M35, but is used to it being around now.

On Friday we were going to visit a friends new house, on the way I usually hit the back roads to see what is hiding in the woods. Didn’t see a thing, get into the little town and she yells there Is a MV, think it’s a deuce but not sure. I turned my head, but it was too late (it was hiding between 2 buildings). I go around the block, and sure enough is a very nice M211 FOR SALE.

I didn’t have my camera that night, so today we were going to another trip past it. So this time I got pics. Didn’t have enough time to completely check it out or find out who owns it. I will be making another trip for that and to see about making a deal. If not I will post the details.

Attachments

gunboy1656

I was past the spot a couple weeks ago and it was not out. The downsides for me, asking price is 5,000 bucks and second I don't have that kind of money.

mikeroot2

I agree with bigmike, $5000 seems fair. Make an offer, you'd be suprised what people will take some times. I once got a guy to come down to $30k on a service truck he was asking $42k for. It was easily worth what he was aking. Fully stocked with hand/power tools, a miller welder/generator, air compressor and 5000lbs crane( all tools and crane body new in 2007). It's worth a shot. The sight of cash goes a long way!

gunboy1656

My piggy bank will not release the money in it :sad:. I would love to have this truck. but I can point the right people to get it.

Last edited:

bassetdeuce

If there is nothing wrong with the truck, it seems like thats a good price. I still wouldn't want it, because I'd have to learn a whole new truck.

Scott, can you shoot that offhand, i.e. standing without someone holding you up? :lol: