• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Well Shes getting naked! Camper Part Deaux!

profo

Wrapping it up got the cargo boxes mounted , stairs done, backup camera and sat dish done all that left is cabinets and mouldings inside!image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

profo

Thinking you need to start your own business building campers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NOPE,NOPE AND NOPE I put my everything into what I do but I usually only do it only once also, my oldest son is 21 he helped alot and they (him and girlfriend) come with us everywhere we go when we go camping in 5 ton, it gets a lil cramped with 5 in the 5 ton, and I really wanted something a lil smaller to just Drop and Go sometimes and to get into the mountain trails up north to camp. It was fun doing it, but its also something I only want to do once, averaging 6 days a week for 9 months from 5-10 pm gets old quickly.

Silvrzuki77

Lol! That's one lucky kid there! Really glad to hear he helped a lot! My 7 and 5 year try helping while my 3 year old steals sockets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another Ahab

Lol! That's one lucky kid there! Really glad to hear he helped a lot! My 7 and 5 year try helping while my 3 year old steals sockets.

THAT gave me a laugh. :beer:

Consider that as a sort of conditioning.
It's like exercise to make you stronger (against the inevitable assaults of future adversity). :naner:

jcee

What a truly great job you've done. We all have images of what our dream camper will look like and it's materialized in your build. You nailed the big 3. Design, planning and craftsmanship.

OutstandingawesomeWOWholycrapiwantitneeditcraveitgottahaveitandawordicantusehere!

Last edited:

Gunny 0369

Marine Gunnery Sergeant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
color fld.jpgcolor woods 2.jpgcolor woods.jpgThanks guys, I have some great help, and one of the best metal fabricators in NC. I LOVE building these, but LOOOOVEE selling them. THis Aussy5T is almost ready for the sale block. Happy builds.....!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks