• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Went for a ride

91W350

I think all the cat really needs is a hat, it blends in pretty good otherwise..... might help keep those rats and mice out of your rig!

Attachments

wsucougarx

Awesome, took my '68 to church tonight. I love getting the :roll: look from everyone on the way there and of course several had :cry: because they clearly want one. Gosh I love my deuces!

Josh

You had better make looking for cats in the engine compartment part of your walk-around. My dad shredded a cat once that had crawled up inside the engine to get warm.

had that happen to me with a chicken on a D3 bout a year ago. didnt notice anything until it started to overheat really bad, shut if off and noticed that radiator completely packed with feathers... it wasnt a very plesent thing to clean up.

KaiserM109

My dad and I had a short but exciting flight in a Cessna 170 once when I failed to take a bird and its nest out of the oil cooler. It did end safely at an approved airstrip, but there were a few anxious minutes as we watched the oil temp get a little out of range. The interesting thing was I DID take a nest out of the front of the oil cooler scoop.