• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Went for a ride

91W350

I think all the cat really needs is a hat, it blends in pretty good otherwise..... might help keep those rats and mice out of your rig!

Attachments

wsucougarx

Awesome, took my '68 to church tonight. I love getting the :roll: look from everyone on the way there and of course several had :cry: because they clearly want one. Gosh I love my deuces!

Josh

You had better make looking for cats in the engine compartment part of your walk-around. My dad shredded a cat once that had crawled up inside the engine to get warm.

had that happen to me with a chicken on a D3 bout a year ago. didnt notice anything until it started to overheat really bad, shut if off and noticed that radiator completely packed with feathers... it wasnt a very plesent thing to clean up.

KaiserM109

My dad and I had a short but exciting flight in a Cessna 170 once when I failed to take a bird and its nest out of the oil cooler. It did end safely at an approved airstrip, but there were a few anxious minutes as we watched the oil temp get a little out of range. The interesting thing was I DID take a nest out of the front of the oil cooler scoop.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks