• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

West/Central Florida - Richloam Trip - August 22nd & 23rd

vinny-socom1

sweet!!! good pics!!! Trever we road on some really nice trails later that evening and I remember where they are now, next time I will have the bobbed 5ton and trail ride in it for sure!!!

Vinny

bubba_got_you

i cleaned out the starter and she runs like a beast so no real water problems here but i hope to rewire it in the next month or so and when i do ill water tight everything.
vinny that sounds great i hate hose skinny trails:roll:;-)

dc3coyote

I am glad everyone had fun. Those who left early missed on a good night ride. We need to plan another ride weekend for sometime in October. I need to check my deployment dates.
Dont worry Bubba I will keep you off those skinny trails, even though I know them as well some very remiscent of the SWAMP FOX test from the 70s. Those M37s did pretty good during those trials.

Back on subject....If there are any hunters out there who know what the opening dates are, that would help as well. They are a sensitive bunch who get their feelings hurt when they are reminded that it is public land.

bubba_got_you

hehehe i cant help it if mine is bigger!lol the m37 did GREAT on those trails but i just don't like being so boxed in :roll: let me know about October and ill let ya know what days are best for me. also if we had known it was supposed to be a night ride then we would have planned for it. :roll: also brannan you are always saying how i never come on rides with ya but when i come you dont:roll::roll:;-);-)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks