• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

West/Central Florida - Richloam Trip - August 22nd & 23rd

I dont think I can make it, I wont have a baby sitter and im behind on some big projects (building a fence, enclosing a deck) I have to finish before the 31st since I go back to work and college and will have VERY little free time.

stalker

My youngest son (10) and I worked on our MV today for the couple of hours that I had before going back to work and we are still nowhere close to being done:cry:. Looks like I'll have to have the original and the spare motor on the ground to be able to remove and swap cams. So it looks like a no go for us:evil:.

PS- Vinny ..... CONGRATS on the new addition to the family. Hope everthing is going as smoothly as possible.

vinny-socom1

No I have not finished the 109 camper thats why I'm getting the info on tent camping. It looks like we will not be camping, I just can't take a chance on issues with my daughter with me theres a forcast of rain this weekend which does not work well with a tent. I do believe we will make it for the day if things go well tonight, I have to prep the truck for the trip and its raining here so it will slow me down a little. I'll post later if things go our way.

Vinny
352-258-1393cell

SixSpeed

Banned
No I have not finished the 109 camper thats why I'm getting the info on tent camping. It looks like we will not be camping, I just can't take a chance on issues with my daughter with me theres a forcast of rain this weekend which does not work well with a tent. I do believe we will make it for the day if things go well tonight, I have to prep the truck for the trip and its raining here so it will slow me down a little. I'll post later if things go our way.

Vinny
352-258-1393cell
You'd better go, I got a laminated map of Richloam with your name (Not really, but a sharpie will fix that :-D) on it!

vinny-socom1

If I can make it I won't be able to do any off roading, I've got a problem with my transfer case and had to pull the front shaft out. But I can do some mild trail rides I think?

Tim I have my bobbed 5ton in need of a passenger seat and desiel fuel if you want to help I could tow bar it down for trail rides?

Vinny

dc3coyote

Starter issues...but still working on it. Got Sixspeeds Mog running last night. so now its my turn. in the morning gonna empty the bed and get it up there.
Branan
727 967 8142

bubba_got_you

If I can make it I won't be able to do any off roading, I've got a problem with my transfer case and had to pull the front shaft out. But I can do some mild trail rides I think?

Tim I have my bobbed 5ton in need of a passenger seat and desiel fuel if you want to help I could tow bar it down for trail rides?

Vinny
you can ride with us if it comes down to it. :wink:

vinny-socom1

Well I'm packing as we speak and getting ready to leave in the moring, looks like I'm about an hour away so I'm trying to be there by 10:00 just in case. Heres my cell if anybody needs to get in touch with me 352-258-1393.

Vinny

phil2968

I'm coming up to meet you guys but can't play. To much stuff to do at home, but your to close not to drop in and say hello. Next time I'll be in my 109!:-D

stalker

Vinny
Vinny- thanks for the offer - with my two boys (my wife works this weekend)I'm limited on ability, so we are going to rearange the shop this weekend and ge busy on our M43 to be ready for next time.:smile:

dc3coyote

The Pinz wont be going...Starter issues. Time to rebuild. Going to ride with SixSpeed in my Mog time to get wheel time behind it anywaise. Leaving soon.

dc3coyote

Tim were going to start planning another trip for some time in Sept or October. It should be nice then anywaise since the weather will be cooler. Maybe a mini rally.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks