• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What am I Looking at

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You're looking at a truck. Congratulations, you win a cookie.

I think you are referring to the angled piece of metal in picture 4? I think that's the spare tire carrier.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A little text to go along with your pics would be very helpful. Sadly, no one here can see through your eyes to see what you see. I see a muddy 14B FF rear axle assy.

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is this like a ink blot test?

I see a Chevy pickup rusting in a junk yard.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A little text to go along with your pics would be very helpful. Sadly, no one here can see through your eyes to see what you see. I see a muddy 14B FF rear axle assy.
There was no text it's from govplanet and I just saw those pictures and was wondering what it was. Sorry
How about text from you describing what you are inquiring about?

Sample! "Hey Gang, saw this truck on Govplanet. It has some weird bracket hanging from under the truck that looks like it's suspended by 2 studs. Any idea what this is? See Pics"

You could have had your answer in the 2nd post. Not trying to be negative, just offering advice for the future.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And then there is the standard answer, did you look at the TM before posting?

Attachments

M35A2usmc

How about text from you describing what you are inquiring about?

Sample! "Hey Gang, saw this truck on Govplanet. It has some weird bracket hanging from under the truck that looks like it's suspended by 2 studs. Any idea what this is? See Pics"

You could have had your answer in the 2nd post. Not trying to be negative, just offering advice for the future.
Sorry I was busy and didn't really have time to think my post through.

cucvrus

What I see in the picture is one of the finest snow plow trucks, Logging trucks and firewood hauling trucks on the planet. Standard issue tool kit for that series of truck was a pair of pliers an 8 inch adjustable wrench and 4 screwdrivers.(2 Phillips & 2 straight) That shows the confidence that the Commandant of The Marine Corps had in these trucks. If you have the opportunity to buy . Do so it is the finest line of vehicles on the planet. Hands down and is a bargain at any price.:):-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks