• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What did you do to your deuce this week?

goodwithwood35

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm liking the "knob" on your stick shift.

Sure hope the pin never shakes loose. :mrgreen:
Actually I removed the pin it was cutting into my hand when shifting! Hasn't blown yet!These 50 year old transmissions don't just coast into gear like a Honda. They take a little more attitude. Now it just looks like a pineapple!

Another Ahab

I drive mine up and down the streets of my very small town. It has no doors, no roof, no grill/rad, no bed, no plates, no nothing..... Everyone loves it. They all honk and wave. I think it would be rude to call them all hillbillies or rednecks.... haha
Isn't the term "buckaroo", out your all's way in Colorado!?

DavidWymore

Cleaned gauge illumination Windows, etc., installed brighter #356 bulbs. Thanks to Clinto for the tip.

Turned up the droop and main fuel a little for better starting.

Another Ahab

To keep on thread here, a Deuce could be a good vehicle to use for rounding them up.

Never seen the larger ones myself, but I have heard they can get pretty big.

So please keep your eyes open SRB1976, and if you see any post us a pic.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks