• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What did you do to your deuce this week?

I finally just got done turning my 2 inches of toe-in back into 1/8 of toe-in per the TM. Sure feels good to have that done and out of the way! Thanks to my neighbor Butch for the use of the pipe wrench to bust loose the tie rod! Boy, was that sucker ever stuck! lol
:driver:

the buddah

:-?well i have put on my 4th alternator on my m35a3 in 6 months :( now two of my old ones are being rebuilt and boosted to 100 amp so in a while i will have two 100 amp one spare and one to sell maybe lol

rolling18

:-?well i have put on my 4th alternator on my m35a3 in 6 months :( now two of my old ones are being rebuilt and boosted to 100 amp so in a while i will have two 100 amp one spare and one to sell maybe lol
where/ how do you have that done??:shock:
how mutch did it cost you?
how much would you sell your "extra" for IF you decided to go that route??
thanks!!!

GHILL55

Installed a Newmar DC-DC converter under the bench seat, installed a Cobra 148 CB radio, Firestik antenna and a Rig-Runner 4 outlet power panel (w/ 2 USB outlets).

Next is;

The 5" LCD monitor (on a tip up mount) for the rear cameras.

ICOM M-7000 ham radio with AH-4 auto tuner and AH-4B antenna system.

Attachments

Blueduce

Clean and prep new (to me) hard top. It was graciously given to me by a friend and SS member. I picked it up along with a bunch of other parts when I drove to Austin last weekend. So far so good. All I've found is two small rust holes the size of a pencil eraser and some surface rust. The back of the hard top is structurally sound It just needs some straightening around the window.

Ghill55, I would like to see some more picks of your wood panel insert mod. Specifically, How did you mount and seal it to the roof. Thanks

Attachments

Blueduce

Redbeard, Ask and you shall receive I have a used (new style) OD vinyl soft top that I would be willing to give you. If you would pay for the ride.

It does need cleaned up and the plastic "C" channel that attaches the top to the window frame is missing. It doesn't have any holes that I know of and the back window is clean and clear. If your interested I can send you some picks.

SMOKEWAGON66

Hey RedBeard...Ill trade you my hard top for your soft top frame.... I need a soft top for my Guntruck replica...Ill even drive down there...:beer:

Last edited:

Rubenk

Did an oil change, fuel filter change, air filter, new headlight, drained air tanks(first time), broke wiper air switch free and found out they both work nicely, just need blades, and bought a pyro for it all today.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks