• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What did you do to your deuce this week?

whatadeuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Today I re installed the cannister of the M35A2, truck 3, primary fuel filter...And this time it ain't leaking! Ilearned not to use the [pipe wrench removal method, which apparently twists the cannisster, and misalignes the sealing surfaces...

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
New brake and clutch peddle pads.

Only 1 was ripped, but why spend some money when you can spend more! .... Er, I mean, ya gotta have a matched set.

IMG_0152.jpg

JMPM35A2

Finally picked up my M104 my friend gave me. He also threw in four 1100 20 tires that are decent shape, grease pot, and two wheel/tire combos. Cant wait to go back and pick up the M105. The 104 does need some work how ever, but just to have one of these rare beasts is awesome in my book.
20151012_183502.jpg20151012_183551.jpg

Another Ahab

Finally picked up my M104 my friend gave me. He also threw in four 1100 20 tires that are decent shape, grease pot, and two wheel/tire combos. Cant wait to go back and pick up the M105. The 104 does need some work how ever, but just to have one of these rare beasts is awesome in my book.
View attachment 587530
The M-series trailers all start to bend for me (because I don't own one), but what's the rarity of the 104:

- Older?

- Not many issued?

It's a beauty alright!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks