• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What did you do to your deuce this week?

Aussie Bloke

G'day everyone,....

Agreed! That's a good looking and great sounding deuce!!

How was your drive to work?

Well on my way into work I stopped in at our DMV, only to find out one of the forms I have were not signed by the car club so now I have to go back and get it signed, then I go back and it'll be registered.
Going back to car club in the morning and our version of your DMV the next morning and I am all done!

:)

Aussie.

AZK9

G'day everyone,....

Going back to car club in the morning and our version of your DMV the next morning and I am all done! ...
Well... even though you've had 'roadblocks' along your journey, this one seems just a small bump in the road!
Can't wait to hear that you and that beautiful deuce are all legal and driving the great 'Down Under'! [thumbzup]

rustystud

G'day everyone,....

Well on my way into work I stopped in at our DMV, only to find out one of the forms I have were not signed by the car club so now I have to go back and get it signed, then I go back and it'll be registered.
Going back to car club in the morning and our version of your DMV the next morning and I am all done!

:)

Aussie.

Well soon you will be driving that beautiful truck ! That will be pure joy ! Now be sure to take good care of it !

Aussie Bloke

G'day everyone,....

Will be leaving in 1hr 20mins to get my Deuce registered.
Then sadly,... off to work.
:(

Will be doing some more cleaning and installations this weekend, maybe a small trip.

Aussie.

Another Ahab

G'day everyone,....

Will be leaving in 1hr 20mins to get my Deuce registered.
Then sadly,... off to work.

Aussie.
Aussie Bloke, my buddy, we're celebrating Mr. Lincoln's holiday here in the U.S.A. tomorrow, and he wanted it to be about gratitude and being thankful for all the good things that we have.

I know that work is not exactly fun (which is why it's called "work" probably), but some folk in parts of the world don't have ANY work.

Having work to go to is likely a good thing, even though it doesn't feel exactly as much fun as driving a Deuce.

So from the U.S.A. to you over 'yonder here is wishing you a warm and blessed Thanksgiving day. Cheers! :)

daytonatrbo

Well this week California DMV sent my new title for my "Housecar", now with current tags and insurance I'm stoked! Finished the install of an Airhead composting toilet, tucked up wires for the rear view camera install. I also painted the interior metal "studs" of my 28 foot car hauler trailer that's being towed behind my duece-- pulling the Harley amd supplies. Had enough of California, time to move somewhere AWAY FROM PEOPLE. Yes, I'm antisocial. 17 years law enforcement does that to ya.
Hey, man, check out east Tennessee. It's a bit backwards, but mostly in good ways.

Jeepsinker

I installed pull cable type air tank drains today. Tired of cracking my noggin on the pioneer tool rack.

I've done a lot more to Bo1's deuce this week than I have to mine, but I do have two rear hubs to go through here soon.

Aussie Bloke

G'day everyone,....

So from the U.S.A. to you over 'yonder here is wishing you a warm and blessed Thanksgiving day. Cheers! :)
"Right back at ya mate!"

I hope you had a great day with family and friends, good food and a few cold libations.

Well I got my Deuce registered so now I can go where I want ,when I want.
Will put the plates on tomorrow and install the new Battery box.
Also will install bows and cargo cover.

Then will clean the underside: engine-transmission-drive train.
Also lubricate suspension and drive train.
Gonna be a fun day.

Aussie.

Kloakndagr

Mounted front license plate, installed low air warning light, did the preventative maintenance on my Ibis lights as peashooter had done, mine were in the same condition. Then I painted the lights to match the rest of the truck, since it's not tan. I also installed an additional locking hasp to secure my generator(s).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks